Sponsored by Volunteer Services Council
to benefit individuals of the Lufkin State Supported Living Center
The mission of the Santa’s Workshop project is to assist families, volunteers, friends and donors with hosting holiday parties and activities, while ensuring that each resident finds wrapped gifts under the tree on Christmas morning.
- Only unrestricted financial donations are accepted during the holiday season.
- Gift items can be donated for a specific individual.
- Gifts and donations should be delivered to Community Relations by December 14th; however, it is never too late to participate.
- All gifts should be new; small in size and delivered boxed but unwrapped so that they can be logged in and inventoried.
- Surplus donations and financial contributions received during the holiday season will be used throughout the year to benefit individuals of the Lufkin State Supported Living Center.
Community Relations Contact Information: